We can be reached directly via email or phone.
Please call 301.857-3611, to inquire about our services. We welcome your comments, volunteering opportunities, and partnership inquiries, so please complete the contact form and someone will get back to you.
Cisco Networking Essentials
Enhance Your Skillset, Whatever Path You Take
Networking is at the heart of the digital transformation. The network is essential to many business functions today, including business critical data and operations, cybersecurity, and so much more. A wide variety of career paths rely on the network — so it’s important to understand what the network can do, how it operates, and how to protect it.
This is a great course for developers, data scientists, cybersecurity specialists, and other professionals looking to broaden their networking domain knowledge. It’s also an excellent launching point for students pursuing a wide range of career pathways – from cybersecurity to software development to business and more.
You’ll Learn These Core Skills
- Plan and install a home or small business network using wireless technology, then connect it to the Internet.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Practice verifying and troubleshooting network and Internet connectivity.
- Recognize and mitigate security threats to a home network.
This is an entry-level course, vut students should possess:
• General IT technical knowledge
• General IT business knowledge
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Included with course
9831 Greenbelt Road, Suite 311
Lanham, MD 20706