We can be reached directly via email or phone.
Please call 301.857-3611, to inquire about our services. We welcome your comments, volunteering opportunities, and partnership inquiries, so please complete the contact form and someone will get back to you.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification for security architects and senior security engineers charged with leading and improving an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness.
CASP+ is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification covering technical skills in security architecture and senior security engineering in traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments, governance, risk, and compliance skills, assessing an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness, and leading technical teams to implement enterprise-wide cybersecurity solutions. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
• Architect, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise
• Use monitoring, detection, incident response, and automation to proactively support ongoing security operations in an enterprise environment
• Apply security practices to cloud, on-premises, endpoint, and mobile infrastructure, while considering cryptographic technologies and techniques
• Consider the impact of governance, risk, and compliance requirements throughout the enterprise.
Why is it different?
• CASP+ is the only hands-on, performance-based certification for advanced practitioners — not managers — at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
• Unlike other certifications, CASP+ covers both security architecture and engineering – CASP+ is the only certification on the market that qualifies technical leaders to assess cyber readiness within an enterprise, and design and implement the proper solutions to ensure the organization is ready for the next attack.
What Skills Will You Learn?
Expanded coverage to analyze security requirements in hybrid networks to work toward an enterprise-wide, zero trust security architecture with advanced secure cloud and virtualization solutions
Expanded emphasis on newer techniques addressing advanced threat management, vulnerability management, risk mitigation, incident response tactics, and digital forensics analysis
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Expanded to support advanced techniques to prove an organization’s overall cybersecurity resiliency metric and compliance to regulations, such as CMMC, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and CCPA
Security Engineering and Cryptography
Expanded to focus on advanced cybersecurity configurations for endpoint security controls, enterprise mobility, cloud/hybrid environments, and enterprise-wide PKI and cryptographic solutions
This course is intended for prospective Security Operations/Management roles including:
• Security Architect
• Senior Security Engineer
• SOC Manager
Module 1: Perform Risk Management Activities
Module 2: Summarizing Governance & Compliance Strategies
Module 3: Implementing Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Module 4: Identifying Infrastructure Services
Module 5: Performing Software Integration
Module 6: Explain Virtualization, Cloud and Emerging Technology
Module 7: Exploring Secure Configurations and System Hardening
Module 8: Understanding Security Considerations of Cloud and Specialized Platforms
Module 9: Implementing Cryptography
Module 10: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Module 11: Architecting Secure Endpoints
Module 12: Summarizing IIoT & IoT Concepts
COURSE LENGTH OPTIONS:
8 WEEKS – MON & WED – 6-9PM
16 WEEKS – SAT – 1PM-4PM
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
VIRTUAL & LIVE
Although there are no prerequisites for CompTIA CASP+, we recommend A minimum of ten years of general hands-on IT experience, with at least five years of broad hands-on security experience.
CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004
Included with course
9831 Greenbelt Road, Suite 311
Lanham, MD 20706