AWS Academy Cloud Security Foundations
Self-Study | In-Person
This course is designed to help students gain a foundational knowledge of cybersecurity principles and services for cloud computing through a guided hands-on approach. This course includes demonstrations, instructional guides, and real-life scenarios
$500.00 – $1,795.00
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
- Use the identity and access management features of AWS.
- Describe how to secure network access to AWS resources.
- Explain the available methods for encrypting data at rest and data in transit.
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response.
- Module 01: Welcome
- Module 02: Introduction to Security on AWS
- Module 03: Securing Access to Cloud Resources
- Module 04: Securing Your Infrastructure
- Module 05: Protecting Data in Your Application
- Module 06: Logging and Monitoring
- Module 07: Responding to and Managing an Incident
- Module 08: Bridging to Certificatio
Self-Study or In-Person
This course requires a strong foundation in IT concepts and skills. To ensure success in this course,
students should have the following:
- Completed the AWS Academy Cloud Foundations course or have equivalent experience
- Worked with distributed systems
- Worked with multi-tier architectures
- Introduced to general networking concepts
- Introduced to cloud computing concepts
AWS Certified Security – Specialty
9831 Greenbelt Road, Suite 311
Lanham, MD 20706