Self-Study | In-Person
CompTIA Server+ ensures pros have the skills to work in data centers or cloud environments.
$795.00 – $1,795.00
CompTIA Server+ is a global certification that validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments.
CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform. The exam covers essential hardware and software technologies of on-premise and hybrid server environments including high availability, cloud computing and scripting. The new exam includes performance-based questions that require the candidate to demonstrate multi-step knowledge to securely deploy, administer and troubleshoot servers.
CompTIA Server+ now features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in server administration.
Self-Study or In-Person
The CompTIA A+ Certification (or equivalent knowledge).
24 months of hands-on experience working within a server environment for those interested in attempting the CompTIA Server+ course.
What Skills Will You Learn?
Server Hardware Installation & Management
- Install and maintain physical hardware and storage
- Manage and maintain servers, including OS configuration, access control and virtualization
Security & Disaster Recovery
- Apply physical and network data security techniques and Understand disaster recovery and implement backup techniques
- Diagnose and resolve system hardware, software, connectivity, storage and security issues.
Computer forensics enables the systematic and careful identification of evidence in computer related crime and abuse cases. This may range from tracing the tracks of a hacker through a client’s systems, to tracing the originator of defamatory emails, to recovering signs of fraud.
- Module 01: Understanding Server Administration Concepts
- Module 02: Understanding Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Module 03: Understanding Physical and Network Security Concepts
- Module 04: Managing Physical Assets
- Module 05: Managing Server Hardware
- Module 06: Configuring Storage Management
- Module 07: Installing and Configuring an Operating System
- Module 08: Troubleshooting OS, Application, and Network Configurations
- Module 09: Managing Post-Installation Administrative Tasks
- Module 10: Managing Data Security
- Module 11: Managing Service and Data Availability
- Module 12: Decommissioning Servers
9831 Greenbelt Road, Suite 311
Lanham, MD 20706