Self-Study | In-Person
CompTIA Cloud+ shows you have the expertise needed for data center jobs.
$795.00 – $1,795.00
CompTIA Cloud+ is a global certification that validates the skills needed to deploy and automate secure cloud environments that support the high availability of business systems and data..
CompTIA Cloud+ is the only performance-based IT certification that views cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of broader IT systems operations regardless of the platform. Migrating to the cloud presents opportunities to deploy, optimize, and protect mission critical applications and data storage. CompTIA Cloud+ validates the technical skills needed to secure these valuable assets.
The reality of operating multicloud environments poses new challenges. CompTIA Cloud+ is ideal for cloud engineers who need to have expertise across multiple products and systems.
CompTIA Cloud+ is the only cloud focused certification approved for DoD 8570.01-M, offering an infrastructure option for individuals who need to certify in IAM Level I, CSSP Analyst and CSSP Infrastructure Support roles.
CompTIA Cloud+ now features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in server administration.
Self-Study or In-Person
The CompTIA Network+ and Server+ Certification (or equivalent knowledge).
Minimum of 2 years of experience in systems administration or networking for those interested in attempting the CompTIA Cloud+ course.
What Skills Will You Learn?
Cloud Architecture & Design
- Analyze the different cloud models to design the best solution to support business requirements.
- Manage and maintain servers, including OS configurations, access control and virtualization.
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud.
Operations & Support
- Maintain and optimize cloud environments, including proper automation and orchestration procedures, backup and restore operations, and disaster recovery tasks.
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations.
- Module 1 Understanding Cloud Concepts
- Module 2 Planning and Designing a Cloud Environment
- Module 3 Administering Cloud Resources
- Module 4 Managing Cloud Storage
- Module 5 Managing Networks in the Cloud
- Module 6 Securing and Troubleshooting Networks in the Cloud
- Module 7 Managing Cloud Migrations and Troubleshooting Cloud Deployments
- Module 8 Managing Cloud Automation and Orchestration
- Module 9 Understanding Cloud Security Concepts
- Module 10 Managing Cloud Security
- Module 11 Managing Cloud Performance
- Module 12 Managing Maintenance in the Cloud
- Module 13 Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
9831 Greenbelt Road, Suite 311
Lanham, MD 20706